JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLES
Data scientist who makes value out of data. Data scientists used to proactively fetch information from various sources and analyzes it for better understanding about how the business performs, and to build AI tools that automate certain processes within the company. They work closely with business stakeholders to understand their goals and determine how data can be used to achieve those goals. They design data modeling processes, create algorithms and predictive models to extract the data the business needs, and help analyze the data and share insights with peers.
- Using data as a starting point to propose experiments, projects, and products
- Building statistical analysis and financial modeling techniques
- Analyzing behavioral data and identifying opportunities for growth
- Using analytics and statistics to measure data quality, product performance, and anticipate/interpret customer behavior
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, finance, economics or related technical discipline.
- 2 years of experience in Data Engineering, Data Analytics, financial planning and modeling or similar role.
Key Skills/ Knowledge:
- Analytical thinking / Quantitative Techniques
- Critical thinking
- Data storytelling
- Interpersonal skills
- Data munging
- Business intuition: Doman Knowledge in Banking
- Technical Programming Knowledge in python, R and Relational SQL
Benefits of being part of F1Soft Group Family:
- Excellent career opportunities and growth
- Attractive Salaries
- Lunch Allowance
- Festival Allowance
- Health and Accidental Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves (Casual, Sick, Paternity and Maternity)